Pages

Monday 14 January 2013

Healthy cooking with the Thermomix - it's a start!

So, I have been creating quite a few meals with the pretty special Thermy as I so lovingly refer to it now, and have been looking everywhere for some inspiration. 

I have found some great sites that have creative recipes that have provided me with the inspiration I need to just create some easy to prepare meals for my young family, with the twist of minimum fat, and maximum freshness.  I do try to keep a balance though, so please understand that not all of my recipes will be super healthy.  Sometimes, it's just nice to have a treat!

I do love the idea of getting away from processed food if I can and love how Thermy helps me out in this endeavor but find that quite a few sites that provide healthy Thermomix recipes use quite obscure ingredients so my mission is to create healthy, yummy recipes using mostly readily accessible ingredients, that are inexpensive.

Sounds pretty impossible, but I am going to give it a go and hope that you enjoy the journey with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment